Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor Review
When you opt for juicing as a healthy diet option, you need to use a reliable durable juicer that will help you extract a great yield of juice that is full of healthy nutrients and free of pulp. So we decided to prepare this Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor review to help you understand the basic features and specifications of this specific juicer. There are a lot of options available on the market, all claiming to be the best. While this can’t be true, we decided to test this juicer to see if it lives up to the claims as the best compact juicer that is of exceptional quality and affordable price tag. Juicers come in different sizes and with different options. But if you want to buy a reliable juicer you might need to do some research first. In this Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor review, we will explain why we think that this juicer is particularly outstanding.
Table of Contents
What are the unique features of this juicer?
- Wide chute: This compact juicer doesn’t take a lot of counter space but has a great chute that is wide enough to accommodate a lot of vegetables and fruit. You don’t have to cut your food items into small pieces in order to prepare your healthy juice. It is a great option for people who are always on the go and want to prepare healthy homemade juice with little preparation time.
- A sturdy motor: This amazing juicer comes with a powerful motor that will prepare juice in mere seconds due to its strength and speed. While this juicer is not particularly a masticating juicer as it cuts and shreds fruit and vegetables at 14000 rounds per minute, but it is still a very useful kitchen appliance that has titanium blades hard enough to cut even hard fruit and vegetables in no time. It is the best juicer to extract juice from beets, carrots, apples, celery and other hard to juice ingredients. The juicer has a stainless steel filter to keep all the pulp away so that you have a glass of healthy juice and nothing else. You can also use it to prepare juice from leafy greens and other soft fruit and vegetables if you fold them and stuff them to minimize the air space.
- BPA free: If you are a health enthusiast who is trying to resort to juicing as a part of healthy diet, then you will be happy to know that this juicer is BPA free. The metal parts are made from stainless steel and titanium that won’t react with the chemicals and enzymes found in your juice.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor Review
We took our chance to test this juicer to come up with this Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor review. First, we are happy with this Breville compact juicer with the best price. It is by far less expensive than many of the available juicers on the market that offer a lot of features that might not be that useful to everybody out there. This was love at first sight but when we got to test this juicer we knew that there was more to love about it. The motor is very durable and is made from high-quality material so it won’t break or malfunction. In fact, we think that the Breville BJE200XL is one of the best quality juicers and it is suitable for preparing juice from hard fruit and vegetables without having to cut them into small pieces.
The juicer does suck a lot of air while preparing the juice because it is really fast. It is good because you get to prepare a lot of juice quickly but it is bad since you will not be able to keep your juice fresh for more than one day. But since we prefer to have our juice fresh made, this was never a real problem.
While this juicer is actually a centrifugal juicer that is perfect for juicing hard food and vegetables like carrots, beets, apples and pears. But you can still use it to prepare juice from soft and fine leafy greens. If you want to juice some kale, you can either fold it and stuff it inside or you can try to juice it with another hard component like apples for example.
This juicer is super easy to clean. All the removable parts are dishwasher safe which makes life so much easier, and it also comes with a handy cleaning brush. The cleaning brush will help you clean the cutting disc and blades so easily and fast. It is always best to clean this juicer as soon as possible. Because this juicer is a centrifugal juicer, the pulp is usually wet. This means that you can easily rinse it and clean it with water as soon as you are done. The juicer doesn’t eject the pulp but it is perfectly strained using the micro mesh filter. Again this is super easy to clean using water.
Again this juicer is quite fast to be able to extract juice from hard fruit and vegetables, but this comes with a price. While it is not as noisy as a blender, this juicer is not particularly silent. So you might want to refrain from using it very early in the morning or very late at night, especially with someone sleeping nearby.
We especially love this juicer because it is user-friendly. It comes with a simple an on and off button, no hassle and no drama. This is super easy to use and features no complicated speeds or modes to choose from. It also has a lock feature so that it won’t start on its own. This is vital if you have curious kids around your household.
Overall we think that this juicer is a great high-quality juicer that is suitable for people who are always on the go. It is great for anyone who is interested in lowering their preparation time and only refrains from juicing because they don’t have the time for cutting and chopping everything they want to juice. It is also a high-speed juicer that will prepare big batches of juice in a few seconds. It is super easy to clean and use for a special juicing experience.
What are the pros and cons of the Breville BJE200XL?
When we prepared this Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor review we got to come in close contact with the pros and the cons of this amazing juicer:
- High quality juicer.
- Very fast juicing even for very hard fruit and vegetables.
- Little preparation time and no need to pre-cut fruit and vegetables.
- Wide chute that is wide enough to accommodate a lot of fruit and vegetables in one go.
- Bestselling juicer with best price and quality.
- The parts are easy to clean and to assemble.
- Comes with a cleaning brush that is suitable for removing pulp from the cutting disc and the blades.
- Quite noisy.
- Not very suitable for fine leafy greens.
- Sucks in air as it goes really fast.
- You can’t keep your juice fresh for a long time.
We are now ready to share our final thought in this Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor review. We certainly recommend this wonderful juicer to anyone who is interested in preparing juice fast and efficiently. It is a strong sturdy juicer that spins at 14000 rounds per minute. This means that it can perfectly juice all hard fruit and vegetables at one simple click of a button. Its wide chute accommodates even the largest fruit and vegetables without having to cut them down into pieces. However, if you are more into juicing leafy greens, you might face some struggle with this juicer. You can fix this problem by stuffing leafy greens between 2 hard pieces of fruit or by folding them inside bigger leafy greens. For the price tag, we think that this juicer is quite exceptional as it does a great job in extracting a great yield of juice in a very little time. The fast speed means that the juicer will suck in some air which can oxidize your juice fast. However, if you prefer to prepare your juice daily than this juicer is what you are looking for and it will live up to its claims every time.