Hamilton Beach juicer is one of the most popular juicers on the market. It’s easy to use and clean. But even with this machine, you need to clean it properly after each use to prevent bacteria buildup and ensure good performance in the future. Here is a guide on how to clean hamilton beach juicer.
It’s important to clean the hamilton beach juicer because if you don’t, bacteria will build-up, and it won’t be easy to get the juicer to work properly in the future. Cleaning the juicer after each use is a simple task that takes just a few minutes, and it’s well worth it to keep your juicer in good condition.
Summary: Cleaning a Hamilton Beach juicer is an important part of maintaining its performance and hygiene. The juicer should be cleaned after each use and deep-cleaned at least once a week to keep it in optimal condition. Cleaning involves disassembling the parts, washing them with warm water and mild dish soap, and rinsing them with warm water. Use a kitchen scrub brush to remove the buildup if the parts are especially greasy or sticky.
What is a Hamilton beach juice?
A Hamilton Beach juice is a drink made from the extract of fruits or vegetables. It can be made by using a juicer or a blender. A blender is used to extract juice from the solid part of fruits or vegetables, while a juicer is used for extracting juice from the liquid part.
Hamilton Beach juices are made using fresh fruits and vegetables, full of nutrients. These juices can fight against chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, etc.
- Toothbrush (optional)
Soap and water are all you need to clean Hamilton Beach Juicer. Make sure to use a sponge or cloth to clean all the nooks and crannies of the juicer. If there is any stuck-on food or residue, you can use a toothbrush to scrub it off. Be sure to rinse the juicer thoroughly with water after cleaning.
6 Method to Follow on How to Clean Hamilton Beach Juicer
Method 1: Cleaning the Dishwasher
This method is easy to use, but it will take longer for you to clean up with this method. So instead, place your juicer in the dishwasher and run a normal setting on your dishwasher. If you don’t have a dishwasher, you can also handwash the juicer using warm soapy water.
Process for Cleaning With a Dishwasher:
- Turn on the dishwasher.
- Place your juicer in your dishwasher using the top rack only. If you are cleaning other items, place them near the juicer but not directly on top of it, or they will bump together during the wash cycle, which may damage your juicer’s parts.
- Allow the dishwasher to finish its cycle.
- Remove your juicer from the dishwasher and allow it to dry thoroughly before using it again.
Method 2: Cleaning with Water and Dish Soap
You can fill up your sink with water and dish soap. You will need to fill the sink up high enough to submerge the juicer into it completely. Turn your juicer on its side and use a sponge or cloth to scrub it quickly. Be sure to remove any flaky parts or pieces that are loose.
While washing your juicer underwater, check that the gears are not spinning freely. If the gears are turning when you move your hand near them, they need to be oiled before using again. The same goes for how fast the blades spin. Finally, rinse your juicer thoroughly with water to remove all the soap.
Process for Cleaning With Dish Shop and Water:
- Fill up your sink with water and dish soap.
- Submerge the juicer in the water and allow it to soak.
- Use a sponge or cloth to scrub it quickly.
- Remove any flaky parts or pieces that are loose.
- Check that the gears are not spinning freely. If they are, oil them before using them again.
- Rinse the juicer thoroughly with water to remove all the soap.
Method 3: Cleaning with Lemon and Salt Water
When cleaning Hamilton Beach juice extractor, It’s good to clean it using lemon and salt water because it will also disinfect the machine.
Process for Cleaning With Salt and Lemon Juice:
- Mix one cup of water with 1/4 cup lemon juice in a bowl.
- Submerge your juicer into the bowl containing the mixture. Allow it to soak for several minutes.
- Scrub the juicer quickly using a sponge or cloth, removing any stuck-on parts or pieces.
- Rinse your juicer with water thoroughly, removing all the lemon juice and salt.
Method 4: Cleaning With White Vinegar and Water
This method is also effective for cleaning Hamilton Beach juice extractor and disinfecting it. Mix equal parts white vinegar and water together in a container. Submerge your juicer in the container and allow it to sit for several minutes.
Remove Hamilton Beach juice extractor and scrub quickly using a sponge or cloth. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with water; vinegar may leave a strong smell on your machine if you do not clean it completely.
Process for Cleaning With White Vinegar and Water:
- Mix equal parts white vinegar and water together in a container.
- Submerge your juicer in the container and allow it to sit for several minutes.
- Scrub the juicer quickly using a sponge or cloth, removing any stuck-on parts or pieces.
- Rinse your juicer with water thoroughly, removing all the vinegar and salt.
Method 5: Cleaning with Baking Soda and Water
This method will help remove any stuck-on juice that has dried into your juicer. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda to a couple of cups of water. Your ratio can be 1 tsp.:1 cup if you want, the baking soda should not be too diluted in the mixture. Soak your juicer in the mixture for several minutes, remove it and scrub any spots quickly using a sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly with water to remove all the baking soda.
Process for Cleaning With Baking Soda and Water:
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda into a couple of cups of water.
- Soak your juicer in the mixture for several minutes.
- Remove your juicer and scrub any spots quickly using a sponge or cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly with water to remove all the baking soda.
You can also use a dishwasher instead of doing it by hand; just make sure that you clean it inside the dishwasher before putting it back in your kitchen.
Method 6: Cleaning With Citrus Juicer
Cleaning Hamilton Beach juice extractor can also be done easily by using a citrus juicer. First, you need to pour the liquid into your juicer, then put it under running water and scrub all the spots quickly with a sponge or cloth.
Process for Cleaning With Citrus Juicer:
- Pour the liquid from your citrus juicer into your Hamilton Beach juice extractor.
- Put it under running water and scrub all the spots quickly with a sponge or cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly with water after cleaning to remove any leftover lemon, lime, or orange juice.
Keep reading for more information about how to clean hamilton beach juicer.
Tips and Warnings:
- Never immerse your juicer in water for more than 15 minutes, as this may damage some parts.
- Do not put your juicer in the dishwasher when it is hot because this may damage its parts.
- Always unplug your juicer from the power supply before cleaning it.
- Keep your juicer out of small children’s reach if they try to use it without adult supervision.
- Do not put lemon rinds and other hard waste into the juicer as this may damage it.
Frequently Asked Question
How Do You Disassemble a Juicer?
To disassemble a juicer, first, unplug it from the power supply. Then, using a screwdriver, remove the screws that hold the parts together. You can then easily take the parts apart and clean them individually. Make sure to dry all the parts completely before reassembling them.
How Do I Clean Celery Residue from The Juicer?
Suppose you’re wondering how to clean celery residue from the juicer. You need to pour some water into the juicer and scrub all the spots quickly with a sponge or cloth. Then, rinse thoroughly with water to remove all the celery residue.
You can also use a dishwasher instead of doing it by hand; make sure that you clean it inside the dishwasher before putting it back in your kitchen.
Is It Hard to Clean a Juicer?
No, it’s not hard to clean a juicer. You can use several methods to clean your juicer quickly and easily. You can use a dishwasher, citrus juice, baking soda, water, or white vinegar and water. Submerge your juicer in the cleaning solution of your choice and scrub all the spots quickly with a sponge or cloth. Then, rinse thoroughly with water to remove all the cleaning solution and any leftover residue.
Can You Put Hamilton Beach Juicer Parts in The Dishwasher?
Yes, you can put Hamilton Beach juicer parts in the dishwasher. However, you should make sure that you clean it inside the dishwasher before putting it back in your kitchen.
Do You Have to Clean a Juicer After Every Use?
No, you don’t have to clean a juicer after every use. However, it would help to clean it regularly to keep it in good condition.
You Can check it Out to Clean Ninja Blender Rubber Gasket
Cleaning your Hamilton Beach juicer is a breeze. All you need is some warm water and dish soap. Your juicer will be clean and ready to use again in just minutes. Follow these simple steps to get your juicer sparkling clean in no time! Have you tried this easy cleaning method? Let us know how it worked for you in the comments below. Thanks for reading our post about how to clean hamilton beach juicer.